Important People Cluttered With The Dead

• Hello everyone,

I've got a situation where all of the dead AI are remaining in the Important People book and do not get removed. The new people that are born and come of age are not being added to the Important People section. As you can see, many of the dead people still have opinion meters running. Also, I had a situation where I declared a rivalry and killed off most of their family however in the Important People and "enemies" it showed the original family member on which I declared the rivalry represented as a skull. When I click on the skull i don't get the section that shows "family members".... So i have to look around the map for anyone with their last name so that I can try to end the feud. Is this normal? I don't remember it working like this. Thanks. :D

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i.imgur.com/TOmXtUT.jpg]

• It is set to 4 years per turn. I also noticed that at the moment I would kill the last person in a family 2 more would then appear as new family members. Then I would kill those two and two more would appear the moment I killed the second. I'm sorry, I don't know the year as I deleted the save but this was occurring from the first person that died onward.

Thanks for looking into it. I started a new game with new settings to see if it would have any effect. I'll let you know. :D