English - Resource issues

• Hi

I am new to the addon and confused about how herbs work now I have just brought a tincture but can not find the option to pick lavender or blackberries where do i get these now. I can see on my main characters there is a new button to pick herbs ( i really dont want my main person picking herbs if i can avoid it) but when i try to pick herbs it says "different dynasty" and i can not pick them.

Any suggestions? can i not just have a place where people pick flowers etc anymore?

Also following on from this I am confused when it comes to the orchard
    I can no longer build my own beehives or fruit orchard? I don't understand why I can not do this? my people again appear to run for miles to collect resources?

I can not find it in the build inventory? again am i missing something here?

• Hello!

In the addon, you have to gather these resources semi-manually. (don't ask me why ;) ). You don't have yor main character do this, you can select a worker send him to gather. When it says "different dynasty" you probably encoutered a hitbox issue. Try to zoom in with mousewheel and click the resource again. I have this issue myself from time to time. If you set you tincture to automatic, your workers will automatically gather stuff, if needed (should be clear).

Concerning the orchard: There are now public gathering spots for beehives and fruit orchards (also, don't ask me why). So it is best, that you put your building relatively close to those spots, so that your workers don't have to walk that far.

I hope, I could help you along.