[English] 0.95: Possible to transfer thugs between houses?

• Hi! I'm a monoglot English speaker, just as a warning - any German has to go through Google Translate, and I think we all know how reliable that is, hence the warning label on the thread.

So I had a thought. Currently, because thugs are employed by buildings (or so it seems), when one builds (for example) a new House to upgrade from one's Hut (since upgrading in place would put the House amid a ton of Huts and feels Wrong to me, like the House is in the wrong part of town), one does not seem to be able to transfer thugs from Old Hut to New House.

Would that be a thing that could be possible to do, either currently or in future?

Similarly, would it be possible to set something somewhere so that one hires (for example) only Craftsmen/Craftswomen for a smithy, instead of being forced to say no to scholars, rogues, patrons? It's gotten ridiculous in my Ulm game - there are tons of patrons, but I'm a craftsman running a smithy. (We're not even going to mention that I'd really like to hire more than just apprentices...)

• Well. Technicly no, but you can fire/ re-hire them.

To make that easier you could (using the megamod):
    Mark the employees as important.
    Sell/tear down the house.
    Look for the employees and hire them for your new house before AI hires them for themself (might be tricky).

Also: You don't need to hire scholars for churches etc. Class will be changed once hired. Hence I deleted the information about class in the hire-dialog in the megamod (you should give it a try. I will release an update around christmas)