• Ok so i was trying to bribe the leading character in the council right before the council start. So when the interaction started, the council started to, and its kicked me and the council leader out of the room. So now the council is kinda stuck there doing nothing:\ at worst i guess i can send you my save game if you want to see the bug, i use the latest patch they have on this forum:/

• You shouldn't try to do any events in the council chambers 30 minutes before it starts as this has caused crashes and lockups in the past. You have darn near 24 hours before each session to get your stuff done, why wait till the last minute to do them?

• That's really weird, pandor. I always conduct my bribes and beguiles/compliments during the 15:00-17:00 time frame, which almost always includes some sort of said action during the last half-hour, but I've never encountered this bug. I guess I should play longer and maybe I will! ;)

I'm curious... do they stay stuck for good, or do they eventually come out in a few hours?

Ravinhood: I tend to work my characters to the bone throughout the day, so those two hours where everyone is conveniently together in the council chamber allow sufficient time for my two chars to sufficiently bribe and compliment their way into the next slot. I imagine this is what pandor's been doing. But you're probably wise to caution not doing so... I may take that advice if this glitch is common.

• Don't forget the perfume since they are all congregated you can get a bunch of up points in the chambers without having to do anything but walk around.
    Also the bug got me again as the person I wanted to talk to left the room just before the meeting started and my character followed him, but, didn't leave the room but I was left out of the meeting costing me 7500 in coins because I wasn't there for the election to the office I applied for even though I was there in the room. lol

• Damn, that bug does indeed sound pesty. I'm sure it's coming for me!

I'm still pretty new to this game, so I keep forgetting about the perfume! The thing is, by now it's not as useful considering the problem that both you and I have - hardly any council members left to actually use it on! :arf:

• Man you can make a killing on faction points by going to all churches during sermons and just walking to the front of the pulpit with perfume on. Then if you are a scholar take yourself to the market and do that "gain believers" with perfume on. You'll have everyone in town wanting to be your friend in no time. Using 3 characters this way you can cover pretty much the whole town with a round of perfume on. I used to use poems mostly until I discovered how much better perfume is. I also use it when I'm complimenting or beguiling npc's as well. Makes it easy to get a seat in the political offices as well. ;)

• Hah... I love the thought of walking into a church in real life, reaking of cologne/perfume, and everyone just fallin' in love with you. That's something I'll definitely have to do. Uh, in the game, of course. But, wouldn't the comb or some nice clothes (haven't tried either yet) be better since perfume only applies to the opposite sex?