BUG-TRACKING Thread -applying people-

• For all you people willing to contribute with more effort for this game, you have a chance now, at least on the forum.

Recent development and people's activity resulted that we finally have a "green light", to SELECT one of us, to maintain "official" sticky thread for bug tracking and to be the ONLY one directly reporting to Nirvana about new bugs. This will speed things up considerably, at least of the people's inquiry.

So basically, anyone interested should post in this thread, explaining if he has enough time and will be at least somewhat CONSTANTLY active to:
    1) Process huge load of PMs from the people about "bugs...etc"
    2) Filters them for new ones and send them to Nirvana for approval
    3) And finally to MAINTAIN thread about bugs, so we will finally be ridden of constantly searching and endlessly asking about actual existence of bugs...

This is the original post made by nirvana:

The problem is that I'm the only person that actually know what bugs can be fixed at all. And I don't have the time to maintain such a list :/
    I don't know how long you people can edit your posts in this forum, but if the edit function isn't only available for a short time we can make it this way:
    I need one of you guys who is willing to maintain this list. I will answer his (and only his - I don't want to get multiple PMs/eMails about the same topic more than once :/) requests regarding bugs that are not fixed yet so that he can update the thread.

Sorry, but that's all I can offer you :/

• Why not Gray, PM nirvana and let him instruct you fully to it. I'll help you with it whenever I can, of course.

I also know to edit lua files...etc so no worries there too. But as you see, only now I was fully online to observe the forum, at least you are active now, and we can easily switch "duty" if one or other gets offline for a while (vacation, obligations...etc)

Don't forget to close this thread and open up a new fresh one.