Savving the INI??

• Can anyone explain to me how i save the INI configuration settings? Im trying to make changes to the settings but evertime i press save and start a new game, the settings revert back to what they were before. I must be doing something wrong.

• The config.ini is in the Renaissance root directory and every change I do there is applied to the my game when started. If you don't run the game with Administrator rights on Vista or Win7 it could try to edit the config.ini resulting in beeing redirected to the VirtualStore and creating an other one there witch is used instead of the one you've edited. Make sure there is no second config in the VirtualStore (C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\The Guild II - Renaissance\).

• Can anyone explain to me how i save the INI configuration settings? Im trying to make changes to the settings but evertime i press save and start a new game, the settings revert back to what they were before. I must be doing something wrong.

Since it appears to be overwriting, you may want to try right clicking on the .ini and selecting "Read Only".

This should keep the file from being written too, so look out for other possible bugs later on.