BUG: Character stuck in "Administer Medical Treatment" action

• New game, only character got the Flu, went to the Infirmery and got treated, but has now been stuck in "Administer Medical Treatment" action for more than an entire turn.

Cancel Action doesn't do anything, neither does walk-to action, assigning him a task at his Church or save+quit+load game.

This is 4.15 (Steam)

• Oh it's not yours? Try sabotaging the building with firebombs to flush the workers and patients out. Or just destroy it.

The button is called "Leave Building" or something not sure as I don't have my guild ren here. You can see it on your owned buildings along with the upgrade/productions/demolish buttons.

• Use the "follow me" action on that person with the other character you have.

That always gets them out of that :), either it is one of the characters or one of your employees, it works. Then, immediately after they are un-stuck, you can click on that person who is following you and cancel the action.

Also, the "follow me" action works when one of your employees or other family members (not of the main group) remain lying down on a bed in hospital at midnight, when the healing action is performed by a nurse, and the nurse leaves. If you ask them to "follow" then they get up of the bed. Remember, that the "follow me" function works only on the same dynasty (employees, family members, thugs) and on the courted man or woman. And it works no matter the distance.

• Use the "follow me" action on that person with the other character you have.

Just tested this now. I only have one character, but I chose a employee, clicked Follow Me, and then clicked on my stuck char. The employee walks up to my char, standing/stuck outside the Infirmery and nothing further happens, ie. my char doesn't get unstuck, no matter if I click Cancel.

• Yes, because the "follow me" action is from the upper level to the lower one or between equals.

That is, an employee can not give order to his employer :)

And of course your employee went up to your character since the command was actually used ON the employee, NOT BY the employee, because of hierarchy.

Sorry for not defining that earlier, due to the fact that to me it is a well-known function.

The unfortunate thing in your case is that you have only one character player.