Balance: Necromancer

• So... Played a bit with the necromancer. I do like the fact that the workers only work at night, but any chance it could be changed so they get drunk after work and not just before their shift? With just 12 hours to work with, it's annoying to lose 3 due to your workers being drunk. Seeing that the crypt is a large building usually placed outside the cities (is it even possible to place it inside any of the cities?), perhaps the workers should make sure they arrive and are ready to begin work at midnight too. Not arrive around 1-2AM, then stand around for 30 minutes before beginning work.
    It would also be nice if the price for necromancer goods didn't plummet as soon as 2-3 items are on the market. It's not like wheat or wood where you produce 8-16 items/hour. It takes a lot of time to manufacture even the basic bracelets/candles and they sell for nearly nothing at the markets. Is this because they're artifacts? Perhaps I'm playing wrong and should focus on selling bones/skulls/ectoplasm? Seeing that I'm the only necromancer on the map, I just can't imagine these items selling on the market once it's saturated, and in 20+ games I have yet to see the AI managing a vault unless it's on the map and for sale beforehand. Very few of the maps I've seen (Usually only play the northern maps with water though) have them and they usually needs to be built.

That was all
    Regards
    Kanashimi

• This isn't a real solution to your problems but if you go to the DB folder you'll find Professions.dbt.

Find line 40:

40 "necro" 3 30 -2 -2 -100 -4 0 -100 1 -4 -100 -100 12 1 1 () |

Where the 12 is, that's the amount of hours they work. The 1 immediately following that is the start time (1:00 in this case). I don't know if you can change the 1:00 to earlier (like 24 or 22), as you see every profession either starts between 1:00 and 8:00 or goes for 24 hours, and I don't know how this number carries over between days, if it'll glitch and etc. But you can add a few hours (say, change 12 to 15) in order to offset the hours your guys just stand around. Or you can change it to 24 (change start time to 0) and have them work forever! Mwhahahahaha. Kindof cheap, but whatever.