Black screens after installing 4.17b patch

• Hello,

Since I installed the 4.17b patch the other day I have astrange problem with the guild 2 renaissance. A couple of minutes after I start the application the game ( or my video card ) locks up and I loose the input to my screen when then turns black and can't be turned on unless I turn the comp of and restart again. This happens both when running a map or just waiting in the main menu. Before I installed the patch the game ran smoothly and I haven't encountered any problems with other games I'm playing

I'm running a windows 7 32 comp, with a nvidea gt 240 graphic card.

• If you keep having this issue and want to play before they fix it, I suggest installing the older version again so you can enjoy the game.

I have had a Grey Screen myself a few times when it is loading up the game initially, right before it shows the Runeforge "cutscene" where the guy is hammering the anvil. I usually "skip" ahead by pressing enter and it bypasses the gray screen freeze.

• .... I guess I'm the only one that never bothered to look up the fix for the intro scenes. I am running the beta patch, but I have never been able to get them working previously. I am running windows 7 64x. Not a major issue, I just figured I would throw it out there seeing as you two seem to have the intros working... lol