100k gold a round as rogue (NOT DICE GAME)

• Thought this was cool check it out.

I'm on hansa map I have three fully upgraded vagabond camps.

every day at 0400 when your carnies become player controled i set them out to three towns ( i have one camp near each city) I have them read the crystal ball in busy areas of each town. with three camps going and one mercenary camp collecting toll fees I make almost 100k cash a round. No need to buy any suppplies or anything just cold hard cash. I sit back and let them work while I do what I want and no micro managing except each day at 0400 placing them all but that takes 2 minutes.

I hated using the dice game trick so this is a great way to make good money as a rogue. I did notice EVERYONE hates me for taking toll money but that accoutns for about 25% of my income its really great. Plus having level 6 mercenaries is never a bad thing when your in a pinch.

I have never heard of anyone use vagabon camps so figured this slipped under the radar.

• You'd be better off using the robber barons to extort other dynasty buildings. It's like a completely broken method of 'protection' from the mercenaries... except only one guy per building and a LOT more cash.

The catch? I noticed when they fail - they like to burgle the place (not a great idea considering there is almost always a guard watching.... unless you have coquettes) ;)

I think I have made upwards of $150,000 a round - while paying for all the automation fees on all of my businesses. :mdr:

• Yep, I agree, ball reading is a great way of making money. I had ball reading in only one city with the main character and 3 employees and earned a lot :)
    I'll try in more than one cities too.

(I noticed that the more experienced are the employees and the character, the more money they make in ball reading)

• Lol I made loads of money this way too. However, I would suggest getting a patron family member. You can make double as much money!! Start with Rogue. Collecting taxes with mercs, put gypsies with crystal balls on the markets, make some pubs and get as much ladies as possible and put them at the market as well. Don't forget about thieves! Place several thief dens and put your thieves in the busy places. Markets and what is more important - Town hall entracnes. Because markets are usually crowded with homeless people, but townhall entrances are busy with dynasty members etc, who will give you much more coins than unemployed one. Btw, in the pubs you can also sell prohibited alchohol. This will make you a good income every round without doing anything. Second, you get a patron and build/buy as much taverns as possible. You will have to upgrade your title, of course. Set taverns on auto managment and you will get loads of money. Also, build some farms and fields so you won't have to buy raw stuff for the tavern to make food and drinks. Auto managment is highly recommended since people wipe your food very quickly in taverns especially if it's located in the busy areas so it will be hard to control them every time ..you simply won't have time on politics and other stuff. So..I'd say rogue and patron are the most easy cash classes. You'r 3rdd guy may be craftsman or scholar (you can only control 3 chracters and if you don't control one atm you won't be able to built his business, which sux :arf: for example if you have 3 chars in the party, and none of them is rogue but you have a rogue in your dynasty, just dont controll it then you wont be able to built his buildings)

• (you can only control 3 chracters and if you don't control one atm you won't be able to built his business, which sux :arf: for example if you have 3 chars in the party, and none of them is rogue but you have a rogue in your dynasty, just dont controll it then you wont be able to built his buildings)

badkarma: Do you know about the "manage group" thing?

http://forum.jowood.com/showthread.php?t=175663 Read this guide I posted ;)