Thank You For Your Passionate Hard Work

• Hello Fajeth and associates,

I just wanted to say thank you for making this flawed and mostly broken game into a functioning and playable masterpiece. I bought this game some time ago on Steam for like 2 bucks and I was very disappointed in the state of it. I don't recall exactly but I remember game breaking bugs and shortcomings that were upsetting to find. Somehow I found your mod pack and it made the game great. I put quite a few hours in but I haven't played it in a year or two.

I think like everyone else I'm very excited for The Guild 3 and so I got the itch to play your mod again. I found that you've continued to update it and add new features, bug fixes, and overhauls. Wow. Thanks soo much. I read your update from yesterday and it sounds like you're not in the position to continue with the mod as you have in the past. Don't feel bad. I'm totally amazed that you've done all this out of your own passion and goodness in your heart.

Don't go off of the radar and disappear because one day, if I ever make a lot of money, I will return the favor for your benevolence.

Thank You,
    Daniel

• Dont worry, I will continue as always and never stop to make this game better than before ;)

But after the next update (coming soon!) I probably will focus on other things in my life for the next few months before I come back to make that big update to version 1.0

I will always come back to this game