Organizing the business Scrolling-Sidebar

• After all this time it hadn't hit me that I do not know how or if there in fact is a way to change the order in which buildings/businesses you own on the scrolling side bar on the right side of the screen.

If there is, how is it done? If there isn't, oh well :D

• Hello Sisain,

Well, I think there isn't any possibility to change the order. But, I think, when you've downloaded patch 4.17b the order is in 'the right order'.

I had this problem, too. But now, after I downloaded the latest patch, I haven't this problem anymore.

I hope I could help you.

Yours,
    Leo

• Ah well I've been playing with the 4.17 patch and I do not understand what you mean by "The right order".

However that is a bummer we can't organize the side bar of owned business. It would make playing a bit easier if I could just go from top to bottom and then when reaching the last business at the bottom, just go back to the top and repeat process.

Though this opinion of mine is because I do sometimes forget to check on a business or three and then things in it get backed up or I forget to get the business the resources it needs etc.. etc..

Maybe this sort of thing could be implemented in an up and coming patch?

• Sisain, I'm not very sure about how you want to organize it. I'm sorry but I got confused with your 2nd post.

I would want too, to be able to organize the scroll bar, but in terms to be able to arrange businesses by importance. For example, to have at first the businesses that I manually operate, and at bottom the ones that work on AI.
    Or in the case that I have 2 or more identical businesses, e.g. 2 churches or 2 hospitals, to have them one after the other, so when I want to visit them both, not to scroll upside down.

But as I understand (maybe I'm wrong) your post, you want to separate huts and public buildings, from businesses. Right or not?

Are you aware of the 3 small buttons, horizontally placed, on the top of the scroll bar? If you click each of them, you can isolate public buildings, residences, or businesses. 1 of them or a combination of 2. Did you know that?

• Yeah, I wanted to say the same as Jacqvern. There are three icons, a crown and two other things. When you click at it, buildings appear or disappear. So you can see how many huts, houses or palaces you have, which public buildings there are on the map and how many business buildings are in your hand.

And... I was a bit confused because of your 2nd comment, too.
    So, well, I please forgive me if this isn't the correct answer for your problem. ^^

Yours sincerely,
    Leo "the Great" :D

• I would love this.

I think they should put a little up and down arrow that looks like the plus sign on your character when he has free points to spend. On the top right and bottom right corners of the businesses portrait in the scroll bar. So you can click up or down and arrange all your buildings in any order you want. I absolutley hate having them all in an unarranged manner. I have seen certain buildings move up on the scroll bar when built and I do not understand why nor does it solve my problem. At the very top of the scroll bar you can click the three icons to sort buildings by town, dwellings or businesses but that also is annoying and I do not care for it.