[English] Fajeth's MegaModPack

• I also posted over in the Steam forum under your thread. While I did get the 6.0 version installed successfully, I am having some trouble with the hotfix. I may have been successful, but what version number shows when you have the hotfix, should it say 6.5?

• Fajeth,

I have installed the mod and hotfix but I do not understand how to use the mod. How do I interface with it. For example the hot tea mod that comes with version 4.211 patch of The Guild 2 Renaisasance the hot tea mode is used with the hot tea button in the view reputation area. Please respond and clarify this for me. I feel that although many have figured it out. Some like myself have not figured it out. Also does this mod require a full keybored?

• There are several things missing from the inventor's workshop. I saw a message in this thread where you said it was fixed. However they remain missing from my workshop. What am I doing wrong? I also want to take a moment to thank you for the time, effort, dedication, patience and energy you have put out to make this game more enjoyable. You're a total rock-star! Thank You!

• I forgot to mention that I downloaded 6.0 Mega Modpack along with 6.5 Hotfix. That is what I am using, and thing's are coming up missing from the Inventor's workshop. If I am forgetting or missing something please let me know. Thanks again. ?(

• Fajeth,

I have downloaded 0.6 and 0.6.5 and found a bug that may need to be addressed as it complicates the game play. I have noticed that while I am playing, my characters skills/abilities are changing indiscriminately and this is making it hard to figure out what I actually have for skills. It is doing an accordion style where is will be high (exceeding possible points) one minute and then low (almost no points any anything) the next minute regardless of character level. I will try to come back and pin some pics so you can see it better as well once I get back into the game.

Other then this small bug, I love your mod and am so glad you got rid of barely, I never saw the point in it to begin with. Keep up the good work and can't wait to see more of your mods.

• Question: I know that the orchardist building / business no longer uses meadows to gather fruit, honeycomb, or sugar beets; but does the level 2 character ability "Master of Manure" increase the production speed of any of the items produced at the orchardist? Also, does this ability increase production for livestock at a farm?

• hello....
    first of all sorry for my bad english, my friend just discover new patch for the guild 2 ren v4.211 the last time im playing this game is still v4.15 and i still have this game with that old patch...

question;
    - did i need to downgrade version to v4.0 before im applying the patch??
    - and when my friend applying the patch 4.21 and hotfix v4.211 in his menu screen in the bottom for version display and the ver still v4.21??
    - and im using this mod too, but when im want to apply the hotfix, did this need to replace manually in game folder??

and when im looking in changelog patch and your feature mod i can't wait to playing it :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: , but that above question still bothering me...

thanks,

• Hello :) Your english is very good, don't worry!

No, you can apply the patch to every version! First 4.21 and then Hotfix 4.211

The version number will be the same in the screen (4.21 FINAL)

After that you can install the mod 0.7 and then the hotfix zip 0.71. You need to put the folders (Scripts/DB...) in the main game folder and overwrite everything.

Hope that helps, if you encounter any bugs, you can report them and I will try to fix them for 0.8!

Welcome abord!

• I am unable to purchase any of the new items in the market. Is there something I have done wrong or perhaps a bug? Thank you!

I wrote this on your download page sorry if that was the wrong location for this sort of question.

• Hello there Fajeth,

i thought, untill i loose myself in a tonn of words, i will just link an Screenshot of my Problem.
    As you can see, am i missing the ingame Text and instead of those, i have these Codes, which make me unable to play your Mod.
    Would be awesome, when you can help me fixing this issue, since i am not very used to modding in general.
    I hope, you are able to find a solution. Else thanks for the mod.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.bilder-upload.eu/thumb/8f8dc1-1464371336.jpg]

• Ps: Once i skip the Charactercreation, the Game will Crash to Desktop, i followed your instruction, on how to install strictly.

1. The Guild 2 - Renaissance
    2. Patch 4.21
    3. Hotfix 4.211
    4. MegaMod 0.8

Sad thing, the output of doing so are Buttons with weird Names and crashes to Desktop.
    Hope, you can turn the Game playable for me, by finding a solution for my problems.

Greetings

• Yes, i extracted the zip into an folder on my Desktop and copied and overwrote the files from there into the Game's Mainfolder (it is the Steamversion, i took the Beta patch 4.211). Btw, not sure, if it is any important, but i took the version 0.8.1 of your mod. Thanks for your response, i will keep hoping.
    P.S. After a gamedata verification, my game for now is back to unmodded and working without any problems, so either i did something wrong, or there is something missing.

• Well, i tried several times now to install your Mod onto a fresh install. It still keeps bugging Guild 2 Renaissance into an unplayable state. And since i can't count onto help from the dev of this mod itself, do i prefer to just give it a thumb down and ignore. Cya.

• I've been playing this mod for weeks now and I think it's amazing. Some people don't realize that you do not owe them anything, and that you developed and support this probably in your free time, in addition to your normal life. Thank you for all the work you put into making and improving this as you are able, and for sharing it with the community.

• @Planless, i think im see the same problem like you @planless but dont know where.... i think the problem when u instal yours patch but not this mod.... if im not wrong maybe check your installation language.....